Saturday, March 13, 2010

Unexpected Visitor....

Hey Phantoms.....

How was your week???? I didn't know how this one went by so quickly. And here I'am already, writing or rather typing a new post for you.

This morning at around ten o' clock I had a surprise visitor from my neighbor's house. Guess who it was? It was a beautiful white duck from my neighbours farm. He was so cute and he was sitting on the metal sheet we had put up over the servant's toilet in our home.




Now, let me tell you, my house is in the second floor of our Hospital and that brought in the surprise factor. Till today I didn't know that ducks could fly. I knew they could swim pretty well. But fly, no! This was news to me and I was excited. I ran around clicking pictures. Not very technically great snaps but , all the same, they are snaps.

(The first four were when he/she flew from on top of the toilet to on top of our house-proper.)

Good Night for now.

Check out these birds and let me know what you think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say????