Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hey Guys....Booze Talk ! ! !

Sorry....Sorry.....Sorry....First of all sorry that the promised piece didn't appear,but that is one comedy we'll talk about later today. And sorry for the long long absence. I couldn't keep up with you as blogging from my mobile is bugging and I can't get the text aligned the way I want them to appear from my mobile. So I'll say Hi everytime I get to a computer that has a connection.

Now actually I wanted to write about my first experience tasting booze. I was going to a cocktail party hosted by our college for all the participants and the volunteers of the SURGICON the next evening. I did go. And my plan was to taste it there and get back and write about it. Very confidently , I walked up to the counter, took a glass and filled it with ice. Then , trust me , I don't know what happened . All I know is the next minute I had left the glass on the counter and was speeding away from it. Well thats the limit of my guts perhaps. So that explains everything " No Booze! So No Article!"


But man , the party was hardcore fun. Danced the entire evening with friends and I didn't even care about dinner. And yes laughed my heart out seeing so many drunk guys doing crazy stuff on and out of the dance floor. Pity some of them were my own professors.Well I don't want to say more about this fun in public anymore.

But that brings me to ask you people some serious questions and do some serious brain-storming. Do you think it is right for an Institution to sponsor a drink party for its own students???

Is it right for teachers/professors to take alcohol and dance in the company of the students under their care???

I was thinking of these things ever since I came back from that much-enjoyed party. Hope you Phantas are also giving this a good thought and going to enlighten me about your thought waves ....


Bye for now...

And Goodie Nite....

Am waiting to be Haunted with your thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say????