Sunday, March 7, 2010

OH......What a Grrreat Day....

Hey Phantoms,

Hope you're all doing fine after a wonderful weekend. Today was so much fun. I got up early to watch the Academy Awards Function and I tell you these people in Hollywood go all out to make the event special every year. Everything fascinated me about it from the stage design to the ambiance and the audience that were seated in the Kodak Theater. Just loved it.

Although Merryl not winning the Best Actress in a Leading Role was bad, I was happy for Kathryn Bigelow and her film The Hurt Locker. As for Avatar, there is nothing to fret about guys. They already have the biggest box office record on their side and it will be the biggest film in the history of film making and also in its future for atleast another decade.

Then I had my Driving License Exams. Now why do all these RTO officers act as if they are the busiest people in the world. And man are they lazy? The guy just asked me to bring the parked car and stop in front of the office so that he can see me behind the Driving Wheel. And thats it , I got my license. You know atleast for protocol's sake he could've asked me to drive for sometime. But I swear I don't care now. I am just Happy and relieved that it is all over.Thanks for all those prayers that you phantoms filled the air with for me.

And the best part I am bunking college the whole day. There is a significant bit of the ceremony that I missed today, so I am gonna sit up and catch the re-telecast.

You guys too try to catch it. It was an awesome function as far as I saw it.

Bye for now Phantoms.

More Love and More Power to you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say????