Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday


Hey there Phantoms,

The world is full of surprises and things as small as the varieties in the common things we use in our daily life can strike wonder in us. Just to think of what a visionary and imaginative person our creator is, strikes awe in me.

Now why am I praising God so much today??? There is a reason. I had gone shopping with my mom and just as i entered the Pazhamudhir Nilayam in Erode to get some fruits for my friends, I spotted something strange. Yellow coloured water melons. And I was surprised and it evoked all those above emotions in me. For this was an aberration or a normal thing that i 've never beheld before. Well see it , and come to your own conclusions.


Bye for the week.

Have a fantastic week ahead!

1 comment:

  1. One of my best friends whom i consulted ,immediately consulted her mother and they reckon it is a fruit called "kirani pazham"...

    ReplyDelete

What do u say????