Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hullo Guys....

It wasn't a very bad day today. But a complete non-veg free Sunday does break my heart or atleast my tummy says so. But anyways I'll compensate for all that tomorrow when I am back at college.

Well for a long time I used to wonder when I get the news of Grandparents of my friends passing away "Will my Grandparents go too?" This was because after years and years of hard work in the fields my paternal grandparents were study and fit and no illness was able to as much as shake a finger of theirs. I was just coming to the conclusion that they were going to be like that for eternity when all of a sudden my dad's mom started showing clear signs of ageing.

She is so scared of death and now she has all of a sudden realised that everyone born will have to die and that her time is not far. She developed a Psychiatric condition called "Panic disorder" where she is constantly scared that something might happen to her when physically she is her same fit self. This has taken a toll on her. She looks tired and so lifeless these days. For patient's with this condition the sight of a doctor is like having seen God (luckily we have two good doctors in the family and a third one is on his way) and she is on medications for it.

But what aggravates her situation is the nightmares she has been having for the past few days. Her dreams have been filled with previously dead and gone relatives trying to get on to her back. If that gives me the creeps, just think of the condition of this already demented woman.


Now that brings us to our discussion. Will our old age too be cowded with fright and doubt? Is there a possible way to grow old without fear? Is death that bad?

May sound like very philosophical questions but each one of us would think of these things at some point in our life. Why not that point be today?? And do share it with me so that I may have some light too.....


So phantoms thats it for about a week or two....Keep haunting me....

For now Good Night and you guys in my dreams.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say????