Sunday, April 25, 2010

Its Raining Love. . .

Hullo all of you,


Its been a really long time since we discussed something . I stress the word "discussion" here, because I'am sure this blog post is capable of evoking just that.



Two months after February and it seems to be raining Love harder than ever and this perhaps is the cause of all the unbearable heat we are all experiencing. All of a sudden everyone around me seems to be coupled(or is this just an illusion???)! Whatever it maybe this coupling phenomenon has visibly increased.

Love has not only been raining abundantly in Coimbatore but also in the media as well the Love showers have been doing immense good with two latest love stories becoming big hits. The first was a very hot sports couple trying to unite India and Pakistan in a different way and the other was a stupid two times married politician(Sashi Tharoor) and an over made up middle aged supposed to be good looking woman Sunanda. The second one caused so much trouble that people who are in no way connected with this (like Lalit Modi of the IPL) are running for cover and the poor ministerji had to give up his cabinet post. Talk of Love being powerful , after all this I will never ask for substantiation for that saying.


Now lets not stray into all that not so interesting politics and let us limit ourselves to where we are - Hot hot Coimbatore that now is boasting of not-so-hot-hot couples. Who cares if they are not hot when they are all made for each other or atleast so they claim. And they seem to be all over the place or all over every place that I frequent. Looking at most of these pairs I often wonder if it was only Love that was blind or even one of the partners had to be blind?


If any of the above mentioned couples happen to be reading this they definitely would be plotting my murder now so before they do that let me just tell " Sorry" to all those people who have been hit by Cupid's Arrow. I really meant no offence guys. And yes, you can say the same of the person who falls for me ( well that is if and only if someone does in future really fall for me).


Its raining Love so much that I am one of the few seriously affected by the floods it seems to be causing. So whats my problem??? "I am Single ! ! !" Ya, it is as simple as that. So, I don't mean just because I'am single everyone else has to be single but still being single in a coupled world seems so queer. That doesn't mean everyone out here is a couple, there are many single guys as well but the eye sees only what it shouldn't be seeing so thats primarily the cause of all this trouble.


Very sadly I seem to have no takers. Well thats the problem which comes with being a below average looking, sharp tongued, never sweet guy who has nothing to boast about and I don't crib about that. So I don't think there is even a small possibility of seeing me hooked up with someone, well thats how it seems, atleast in the near future.


Seeing all these people around I've been having thoughts like, "How nice it must be to have someone to pour out all about yourself to. How good it would be to know that at the end of the day there would be one person to whom you can always return to and watch all the ires of the day fly away. Someone who would give you a hug when you are in need of one, someone who would defy the world for your sake, someone who would Love you more than anything or anyone else in the world! Sigh ....I don't know if all this would just remain a dream in my Life!!!"And these thoughts are not exactly pleasant!


So enough of all this frustrating talk. In any case I do not know how all these made for each other love stories will end. Would it end with a " ....and they lived happily ever after!" or would it be a ".....rid of each other, they lived happily ever after"? In either case whatever happens will only be jolly entertainment for me. So lets wait and watch what fate has in store for all of them.

Just Wish them luck Phantoms!!!!!

Bye for now Phantoms!!!

P.S : Now this is a very hot topic and deserves commenting upon so common and pour out what you guys think atleast to me privately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say????