Saturday, February 20, 2010

Am Back....

My first two articles on this blog, i have to say that i wrote them with so much PASSSION and then i promised myself that i would write again after i have atleast a few readers. But , yes, as it is evident from my page no one turned up and i lost enthusiasm.

Then i watched the movie "Julie & Julia" this morning and i was affected by the beauty of the film and the cast. I decided, then, to start blogging again atleast for the sake of the my most faithful reader, admirer and critic and thats ME.

So , todays post will naturally pertain to Merryl and the film. After watching it I thought I bearly knew this actress who I've been watching on-screen for quite sometime now. Such was her transformation into the character of the chef Julia Child. Her acting was mind-blowing. She held sway through out the film. When the sun shines the other stars can never be noticed . But here Amy Adams although being in a project which has the Sun has given a wonderful performance. Amy got me to blog again.

Unlike her character I've got no aims of becoming a published writer as i too share the problem of not completing anything that i start like Julie Powell. So as i said , I am writing this blog for my own sake. To vent my feelings, to me atleast if ot to any one else.

Take Care phantom readers,
For thou art the inspiration,
On which my creativity feeds.

Remember to whisper to me
As terrible, this silence seems
Or Appear at my beside,
Atleast in my dreams

Tell me Oh, Tell me!
That you like what i write.
But if you really didn't
Never mind, have conviction to fight!!!


Bye for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do u say????